You will not lose water service as a result of this project but you will notice detours and road closures. The work will be done in phases, with each lasting anywhere from several days to weeks. You will be notified prior to work starting in your area.
- Construction will start at Crittenden Drive at I-65 and move toward Beargrass Creek and Popular Level Road.
- Work hours are Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Any work on intersections will continue through the night in order to expedite construction
- Light towers will be present at job sites
- Typical construction site noise
- Fencing and barriers around open construction pits
- Contractor plans to have one staging area at which they will store equipment and supplies:
- Eastern Parkway & Beargrass Creek
- As construction moves through the route crews will fill disturbed areas to surface with concrete. Once the entire phase is complete, we will repave work areas from curb-to-curb
- Contractor will remove the necessary trees and fill holes with appropriate soil for replanting
- Metro Parks will replant new trees of their selected variety and number
Louisville Water will provide additional trees based on a ratio decided for each given tree removed.