- The Allis Chalmers steam engine was completely stripped and repainted.
- All windows were replaced with historically correct window units.
- The only two original window/door assemblies were restored.
- Original cast-iron transoms that had been covered up were discovered and restored to original condition.
- Original copper cornice was repaired.
- Historically accurate slate roofing was installed.
- Interior original plaster finish on walls was repaired and repainted.
- Terra cotta tile was restored to its original finish on all window openings and arched passageways.
We are here to help
888.535.6262 (Toll Free)
Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
550 South Third Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
634 Conestoga Parkway
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed for lunch 1:00 - 1:30 pm