It was a slow start to the event season as our community gradually transitioned out of the pandemic, but summer in Louisville is now in full swing and the Louisville Pure Tap™ team is excited to be back in action and hydrating our community!
“By far the best part of our job is engaging with the customers — we really missed that last year,” said Louisville Water Community Relations Specialist Ginny Adwell. “When we’re out in the community, we’re always hearing from folks who love our water, or who enjoy our landmarks like Louisville Water Tower or the Crescent Hill Reservoir, or even who have family members that worked for us. Everyone has some sort of connection to Louisville Water. People are happy to have us out, and we’re glad to be back!”
In the summer heat, staying hydrated is more important than ever. Look for Louisville Water at these upcoming events where our team will be hard at work serving great-tasting Pure Tap. You can also find reusable bottle refill stations available at our partner businesses and venues throughout the city all year long. Be sure to bring your reusable bottle any time you leave the house to help protect the planet while you hydrate.
- Waterfront Wednesday – Waterfront Park ( August 11, August 25, September 8, and September 22)
- LMPD National Night Out – Iroquois Park and Jefferson Mall (August 3)
- Cultural Pass – WaterWorks Museum (August 3 and 4)
- Walking Wednesdays — Crescent Hill Reservoir (August 4)
- Louisville Water Tower Park Open Day — Louisville Water Tower Park (August 8)
- Norton Healthcare Splash ‘n’ Dash – Waterfront Park (August 7)
- Summer Beer Fest – Frazier History Museum (August 7)
- Buy Local Fair – Louisville Water Tower Park (August 14)
- Cardinal Frenzy – University of Louisville Belknap Campus (August 19)
- Brew at the Zoo – Louisville Zoo (August 28)
- Jazz in Central Park – Central Park (August 29)
- Louisville Pure Tap 5k – Louisville Water Tower Park (September 11)