Louisville Water stories were featured this year on TheKentucky100.com, a website offering “100-word stories and videos that inform, inspire, and intrigue,” according to the site’s tagline.
Louisville Water stories have focused on a wide range of topics — from bourbon to branding to economic development. Here are some of the articles available through the site:
- Need an economic indicator? Look underground
- Drink the Water — Derby travelers get good news
- Louisville’s historic water key to bourbon industry
- Why is there a robot in my water main?
- Visiting executives taste Louisville’s water
- Homesick college students miss Louisville Water
- “Quiet Giant’ wows those touring pump station