Flowers are blooming and spring is in the air, bringing with it a highly anticipated event for students in Louisville — Spring Break! Whether your family is traveling or enjoying a stay-cation, be sure to make Louisville Pure Tap™ part of your adventure.
Check out these tips to help you stay hydrated and have fun this Spring Break:
- Planning a car trip? Frozen Pure Tap bottles can make a great icepack for your cooler. When they melt, enjoy great-tasting water from home — no matter where you are!
- Did you know that you can bring an empty refillable bottle through airport security? If your family is hitting the skies, be sure to fill up before you board. Muhammad Ali International airport has five bottle fill stations ready to serve you chilled Pure Tap.
- Even if you’re staying local, it’s always a good idea to plan ahead and bring your refillable bottle on any excursions. Many popular area attractions, including the Louisville Zoo and Frazier History Museum, offer bottle-fill stations for easy hydration, so you can save money on bottled water and stay hydrated with some of the best tap water in the nation!
- Kids getting restless? Looking for an easy way to sneak a little education into a fun, family-friendly activity? Louisville Water Tower Park has free activities available online, covering tornadoes, water towers, finding water around your home, and the iconic Water Tower statues.
- When in doubt, it’s always a good time to practice hand washing! Have a dance party with Tapper and brush up on your hygiene skills. No matter where your Spring Break takes you, clean hands will help keep you safe from germs and illness!