It’s been two long years, but Derby season as we once knew it is finally back! While the city dusts off its flowery hats and seersucker suits, the Louisville Pure Tap™ team is gearing up to help keep you hydrated while you celebrate. Louisville Water has been an official sponsor of the Kentucky Derby Festival for years, and we’re proud to be back out in the community, serving water to locals and visitors alike as they enjoy the best our city as to offer. From marathon racers, to bourbon revelers, to champion thoroughbreds (who can drink 5-10 gallons a day!) – it takes a lot of water to keep this party going!
Look for us at these Kentucky Derby Festival events! Whether you’re logging 13.1 miles, or just logging a few juleps, we’ll keep you hydrated with some of the best tap water in the nation. And if you’re planning a party at home, check out our cooler rentals to help keep your guests hydrated, or even create a refreshing quench bar of your own!
- Bourbonville – April 14th at the Frazier History Museum
- Tour de Lou – April 16th, downtown Louisville
- Taste of Derby (benefitting Dare to Care Food Bank) – April 26th at Louisville Slugger Field
- KDF mini/Marathon Race Expo – April 28th & 29th at the Kentucky International Convention Center
- KDF mini/Marathon – April 30th at the Runner’s Reunite area in Lynn Family Stadium (Pure Tap is also proudly served at all race water-stops on the Kentucky side of the course!)
- WineFest – May 2nd at Louisville Slugger Field