Need assistance with an unpaid bill?
Whether you’re a resident or business owner, Drops of Kindness℠ offers a customized approach to manage through these difficult times and reduce future financial obligations.
Drops of Kindness℠ options:
COVID-19 Utility Relief Funds
Louisville Water and Louisville MSD residential customers may be eligible for a one-time credit on past-due balances.
Customized Payment Plans through PromisePay
Flexible, interest-free payment plans to pay off your balance over time.
Connect directly with agencies that receive Louisville Water Foundation funding for assistance with bills and navigating the process.
- Jefferson County: Association of Community Ministries
- Oldham County: Call 502.222.0308 or visit the Tri-County Community Action Partnership
- Bullitt County: Call the Multi-Purpose Community Action Agency at 502.543.4077
Additional support for MSD customers
Emergency Wastewater Rate Assistance Program (EWRAP) - This program provides a temporary 10 percent discount on MSD wastewater charges for qualified low-income households. Learn more about the EWRAP.
Senior Citizen Discount - Senior citizens who are age 65 or older and have a gross annual household income of $35,000 or less may request an application for a 30 percent discount on MSD wastewater charges and the EPA surcharge. To apply, please fill out and submit the Senior Citizen Discount application.
Ready to make a payment?
- Visit our lobby 550 South Third Street, Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or our other location in Shepherdsville, KY. We are following CDC guidelines and all customers entering the building are required to wear a mask.
- Drop boxes are available at our Third Street entrance and just around the corner on Chestnut Street
- Pay by mail, with a money order or cashier’s check
- Pay by phone at 502.583.6610 / 888.535.6262 (Toll Free) or online
Neighbor Helping Neighbor
Help keep the water flowing for your neighbor by contributing a tax-deductible donation to Drops of Kindness℠. It’s simple, and every drop, every contribution — no matter the size — is valued during this challenging time.
Please also help us spread the word about Drops of Kindness℠ to anyone you know who may benefit from the program.