Small Business Equity Program
Louisville Water Company delivers millions of gallons of drinking water every day, and as we do this, we also create jobs and opportunities.
Louisville’s landscape is changing everywhere you look. Construction projects and new developments are happening all around us. The ripple effects of our city’s growth mean new and advantageous opportunities for businesses at all levels.
Louisville Water’s Small Business Equity (SBE) program is looking for diverse suppliers and contractors who are dedicated to delivering quality work.
SBE program members can take advantage of these benefits:
- ONLY Louisville Water SBE program members can bid on select Louisville Water projects. Our SBE program generally includes bidding on construction, professional services, or general services contracts which range from $40,000 – $499,999 (this is commonly referred to as a sheltered market program).
- SBE members shall have their bid reduced by 5% (not to exceed $50,000) when determining lowest bid price in selected general market bids.
- The opportunity to work with Louisville Water on projects that are less than $40,000. In this case, bids are not required, and Louisville Water employees can work directly with SBE program members.
- Opportunities to participate in large-scale projects if the member meets bid requirements.
- Eligible to receive complimentary bid documents for construction projects.
To get started, fill out our SBE Program Member application.
Sign up for virtual information workshops.
Register for bid notifications of construction-related projects.
For all other project types: