Home / Louisville Water Tower / Visit Us / Group Tours
A visit to the WaterWorks Museum at Louisville Water Tower, offers a one-of-a-kind experience, perfect for groups of all ages.
Group tours allow visitors to engage with history, innovation, and discover the importance of water in the community.
Enhance the experience by adding a stop at the Crescent Hill Reservoir and Gatehouse.
Ages 6+: $5.00
*Minimum of 10 people. If your group is fewer than 10 guests, a flat fee of $50 will be charged.
Reservations must be made more than two weeks in advance.
These tours are offered year-round.
Group Tour Guidelines
Please review the following guidelines prior to booking a group tour:
- Allow approximately 1.5 hours for the full experience.
- If visiting the Crescent Hill Reservoir and Gatehouse, add an additional 45 minutes.
- In case of severe or inclement weather, tours may be cancelled and/or rescheduled.
- Groups should arrange and provide their own transportation.
- Louisville Water requires one adult chaperone for every 12 children.
- If your group is larger than 60 people, please speak with a staff member when making your reservation.
- There is no indoor facility access for lunch, however outside areas are available. Groups are responsible for their own clean up.
- Restrooms are available on site.
What to Expect
A group tour to Louisville Water Tower includes time in the WaterWorks Museum and guided walking tour of the property with a visit inside a working pump station that houses a renovated 100- foot-tall steam pump.
A portion of the experience is outdoors so please dress appropriately.
Connect with Louisville Water Tower
3005 River Road
Louisville, KY 40207
By Phone: (502) 897-1481
By Email: zornrental@LouisvilleWater.com
Louisville Water Tower FAQ’s